Friday, January 28, 2011

Things I Love...

I know this is usually Thursday's post, but this was a really rough week for me so it's really important to acknowledge some of the positive things going on this week. So a few things I'm loving this week:

1. These super adorable Mickey and Minnie cake pops. I will totally be attempting these sometime soon.
2. Michaels, JoAnn, any craft store; I'm not a seriously crafty person, but I seriously love crafty things and pretending that I'm crafty. This weekend's project: Steelers Cupcakes!
3. Laughing Cow Cheese; this stuff is a weight watchers BFF. Just saying.
4. Cornbread. I made cornbread on Monday, it was Jiffy and it was awesome and homey and cozy. Don't judge me!
5. The very un-heavy traffic on my drive home tonight! Yay weekend!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment