Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sharing What's Real

Sometimes I wonder if a blog was really the best way to accomplish this goal. Nearly halfway through the year and I'm really starting to love it (even when I don't have much to say), but this is a very public forum. I know there aren't many people reading this, but it's open for anyone who stops by and I sometimes feel like I can't say what's really on my mind because of who might read it. I'm feeling so much turmoil and I would love to just let it all out, I think I might actually start to feel better, but I can't do that here. Maybe it's just that I'm a worrywart or paranoid, or plain afraid, but this was supposed to be a place where I could be totally honest and I feel like I'm hiding.

2 comments:

  1. Why are you worried about what other people think? It's your blog... do what you wish!

    ReplyDelete