Saturday, January 29, 2011

Parades, Fireworks, and a new castle light show.

Embedded below is a video of the new night time castle show, "The Magic, The Memories, and You." Take a minute (or all nine) and check out the video.



Did you watch it? Pretty cool, right? Well, the family and I went out the the Magic Kingdom tonight to see it in person. After months of hearing about it and then my Dad sent us this video we are all pretty excited, and we were blown away. The video gives you an idea of what it is, but plain video just can't capture it. Because it isn't like the lights that are projected on Cinderella's Castle during wishes; it's a projection screen...like they literally turned the castle into a movie screen. There were moments when there were moments when you weren't sure if it was the actual castle or the projection. Seriously people go see it. This show is taking place after the Electric Light Parade, which we also finally got to see tonight as a family, and right before Wishes.I'm not joking go see it!
Also, remind me to y'all later about the woman who threatened me by wishing pigs would poop on my house. Craziness I tell you.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment