Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving is almost over...
The parade has been watched, the turkey has been carved, cooked, and eaten. There was family and good wine and more food than should ever be consumed at one time. I would show you, but I'm still suffering from the lack of a camera. Thanksgiving always gets me to think about all the blessings in my life and the things I really am thankful for (I actually do this throughout the year; I often keep a running list on my bathroom mirror in dry erase marker.) So this week's Things I love Thursday is actually a Things I'm Thankful for Thursday. It's also an extended edition; from my usual ten to twenty-five (This idea is loosely based on a post I read this morning by Rachel @ The Avid Appetite, she probably doesn't know I'm linking to her, but I lover her blog and she's awesome.). So here we go...

Things I'm Thankful for in 2010:
25. Philosophy Peppermint Bark Lipgloss. This just barely makes the list cause it was a recent purchase, but it's freakin' awesome. 
24. iAnything
23. Cupcakes.
22. Music of any kind. The radio, Ipod, Pandora, etc.
21. That no one was seriously injured in my recent accident.
20. My favorite pair of jeans. I wear them all the time. In fact I wore them to dinner today.
19. Publix. Especially the fact that there are two of them within 5 miles of my house. It really is the most awesome grocery store on the face of the planet.
18. Football on the weekends. Go Steelers!! Go Bulls!!!
17. Lunch with the Ladies. Great Food, Good Company, Awesome stories.
16. My job. The fact that I have a job and that four days out of five I really like it.
15. My superfly, totally awesome family and great friends
14. Christmas Music. It’s my happy place.
13. Eyeliner. If I was ever stranded on a dessert island, I’d want Jack Shephard and eyeliner.
12. Book Club. It’s opening up new experiences and making me read books I probably wouldn’t pick-out for myself.
11. The ability to travel. I love exploring new places.
10. Starbucks. Two Words: Peppermint Mocha.
9. Blogging. I’m still learning and finding my voice, but I’m learning about myself and about life.
8. All-You-Can-Eat Sushi @ the place near my parents. And of course my Sushi partner, YoungerBrotherGreg.
7. Sunshine. And the way a sunny day can make me smile.
6. My partner-in-crime. =)
5. Cozy PJs on cold nights.
4. Dad’s Sunday Breakfasts
3. Cooking lessons with my Mom. It’s really just me pestering her with questions anytime she’s in the kitchen, but I’m glad she’s patient.
2. Support from my family and friends.
1. That everyone I love is healthy and safe.

Well, that's my list. Some things are big things and some are little things. I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment