Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving, Redux!

Happy Black Friday! I hope those of you who are bargain hunters got some good deals. I did manage to get a little shopping in today, but not crazy 3AM shopping. So I live in a family of two Thanksgivings, not in the traditional eat two meals on Thursday till you're so full you're ready to burst way. But Mom, Dad, YoungerBrotherGreg and I have a second Thanksgiving on Friday. We have done this for as long as I can remember; some years it was actual Thanksgiving leftovers and some years it's a totally separate meal. This year was no different, we had full on Turkey (that my mom made yesterday) and stuffing, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and green bean casserole.
Clockwise from the Bottom: Mashed Potatoes. Green Bean Casserole, Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallow Topping, Mom's Stuffing, and the Turkey.
It was fantastic!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment