Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jeopardy and The West Wing

I watch Jeopardy pretty consistently. I do this mostly because I'm a nerd and I like trivia. So once about two years ago I was watching Jeopardy and Alex announced the Final Jeopardy Category (It was something like American Short Stories or something very similar). I was sitting in the dining room writing a paper for grad school and being a smart ass looked at up and said "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." I was right (and very shocked). Now I always try to guess the final Jeopardy answer before they read the clue; I have yet to be right a second time.
That brings us to The West Wing. I have recently become OBsessed with this show. Tonight's final Jeopardy category was U.S Presidents. My first thought was "Bartlett" then I changed my mind and settled on Andrew Jackson. I was wrong on both counts. The actual answer was Carter.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment