Thursday, November 11, 2010

This made me smile...

I had a pretty awful day at work today. Well not the whole day, mostly just the last two hours or so. Anyway I got home late and was watch Jeopardy (see yesterday's post) and a commercial came on for Pacific Life. It was actually a crappy commercial because if you don't already know what Pacific Life does, the commercial doesn't really tell you. Anyway, the music was sweeping and grand and I knew it somewhere in the back of my mind, but couldn't remember where from. Enter my iPhone and Shazam. The music from the commercial is the theme from a mid90s movie, Dragonheart. I actually remember going to see this movie with my family when I was 10 or 11. I remember really liking it for a long time. Anyway, it made me smile.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment