Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things I love Thursday

It's Things I love Thursday! Woohoo! My favorite thing about writing this post every week is that it means tomorrow is Friday and I am totally on board with that. Here's a smattering of things I'm really enjoying this week:
Source
I love this necklace. I probably wouldn't wear it cause I hate having stuff around my neck, but I think it's gorgeous and totally timely what with Earth Day being tomorrow.

How adorable is this coffee mug? I seem to have a collection of coffee mugs, I'm pretty sure that I even have one from the original Starbucks that is still in the box.

I am loving the trailer for the movie based on The Help. I loved the book, like really...stop reading what you're reading and go read this book instead...it's better...I promise. I also think the cast choices are perfect. I can't wait.



That's all for this evening. Goodnight
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment