Monday, March 7, 2011

Working out my workout

I made it back to the gym tonight after skipping Sunday. I'd like to just say that I effing hate going to the gym; it's hot and loud and I'm not especially a fan of sweating. I'm going though, because I know I need to. I mostly do the elliptical machine (and occasionally the stationary bike), I made it 1.5 miles tonight. This isn't as far as Saturday, but I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my shoulder Saturday so...
Anyway, I'm still working out a way to help myself hate the gym less; Saturday I listened to a mix of rock, pop, and dance music, but I'm open to other suggestions, and tonight I watched part of When Harry Met Sally on my iphone. I definitely moved more quickly with the music, but I hated less and thus stayed longer with the movie. I'll probably settle into a routine pretty soon (I hope!).
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment