Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I Love Thursday

It's Friday Eve and I could not be happier. This is definitely one of those week were I've been ready for the weekend since Tuesday. It's just been one of those crazy weeks at work and I'm PMS-y so everything is one hundred times more dramatic. At least I'm self-aware, right?
Anyway, it's time for Things I love Thursday. Woohoo!!! So here's what I'm loving this week:
1. Lucie Lu. Plus-Size vintage inspired clothes. Y'all I'm so excited about this. I love looking in stores like Anthropologie and ModCloth (one of my weight-loss goals is actually to be able to shop in stores like that), but since the biggest size Anthropologie sells is a 14 I'm SOL. This online store seems like a good alternative while I'm losing weight.
2. American Idol. I'm loving AI this year; I totally love Steven Tyler as a judge and J. Lo is surprisingly constructive.
3. I wore heels to work this week. I'm so happy that I'm finally able to wear real shoes to work (instead of sneakers) at least a few days a week.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment