Monday, January 24, 2011

Yesterday...

Since the only thing I posted about yesterday was football (yay Steelers!) and all I did today was work (blah), I figured today's post would be a good time to tell y'all about yesterday's hi-jinks. I made a trek, and by trek I mean the about 1.3 miles to the mall, to the Suncoast Art Festival with a few of the other women from my book club. It was really fun and there was a lot of great art; definitely some things I could see owning in the future. After we strolled the festival we had brunch at Cantina Laredo, which is always fabulous. I had chilaquiles yum yum yum!! Then I made chili for the AFC playoff game and part of tonight's dinner. Both of which were awesome if I do say so myself. My next project will be to figure out how to make Steelers cupcakes for the Super Bowl.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment