Monday, January 3, 2011

The Daily Grind

I am wicked tired tonight; like falling asleep on my feet (well not really since I'm already in bed, but you get the picture). Today was my first day back at work after a very relaxing vacation. Then after work I ran about a gazillion errands; including the grocery store.
Usually on Sunday afternoon/evening I plan what I'm going to eat for the week and do my prep cooking. Since I wasn't home yesterday I did all that this evening after work. I made tzatziki sauce (to go with falafel later this week), I made pumpkin oatmeal, and roasted butternut squash. If I had a little more energy I would've chopped up all the stuff for tomorrow's salad but I don't so I didn't.
Tomorrow is my first new Weight Watchers meeting. Hopefully all goes well.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment