Saturday, November 13, 2010

Things to come...

I'm leaving posting till the very end of the day again. I'm usually trying to type up my daily post while I'm laying in bed falling asleep. I moved the computer upstairs so I could watch The West Wing at night (or actually early in the morning before work), but it's affecting my blogging. I'm going to work on being better. I have a lot of posts in mind; mostly food/holiday related since I had Food Network on all day while I was doing stuff around the house. So here's what I'm planning:
- Canned Pumpkin vs. Homemade Puree
- Why it bugs me when they make pie crust in a food processor
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (I made these awhile ago, I just need to find the cord for my camera.)
- My thoughts on Stefano's Italian Grille in Winter Garden.
- Holiday Shopping
- And my excitement about the impending Holiday Season.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment