Monday, October 18, 2010

Dot Dot Dot

I'm so tired I can't think of anything to say. I planned to write about one of my go to chicken dinner recipes, but a double batch of pumpkin scones has done me in so just pictures and a recipe.

Swiss Chicken
I don't know where this recipe originates, Mom taught me to make it without a recipe.
 
I'm still getting the hang of the picture taking, It tastes a lot better than it looks. Promise.
Ingredients:
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (or one for every person you're feeding)
1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
4 slices of Swiss cheese (I clearly did not used sliced cheese. Use whatever you have. It will still taste awesome.)
2/3 c to 1c Italian flavored breadcrumbs (I use two handfuls; which is usually enough to form a pretty good layer).

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly coat a 13x9 pan with nonstick spray. Placed chicken breasts in the pan.
3. Spread mushroom soup over the top of the pieces of chicken. Place cheese slices on next and top with bread crumbs.
4. Bake for 40-50 minutes until chicken is cooked through.

That's all I've got tonight.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment