Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Mostly Successful Day

BFFMandy and I ran errands I got around to our regular hijinks today. It was a good day, here's the break down:
Dress Shopping: I don't think I've mentioned that one of my work friends is getting married two weeks from today. I'm looking for a pretty party dress (it's cocktail-esque attire). We went to Nordstrom Rack where I had a dress for about five minutes. It was pretty; purple-y and sort of Grecian inspired, but it was too big so I guess that's a plus. I'm still sans party dress.
Whole Foods: Anytime I get to go to Whole Foods I consider it a success. I also consider it a success that I did nearly a weeks worth of grocery shopping (I still have some processed food buying to do) and I spent waay less than I anticipated.
Painting with a Twist: Super Fun Times! The painting is really pretty, but it was hard to follow the instructor tonight. I was pretty much 15 steps behind the whooole time, but the owners were really nice and let BFFMandy and I stay the extra little bit I needed to get finished.
Yogurtology: Trying out a new Froyo place. It was pretty good. I had Red Velvet and Chocolate Frosty, both were excellent.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment