Saturday, April 16, 2011

About Today

I'm so glad it's officially the weekend! This week seemed super long and it was sort of a rough work week. I don't have anything earth-shattering to share (when do I ever), but I figured I'd just post a few of the things that got me through the day today:
I live near (as in located in the same city as) Busch Gardens. In the news today was this story of a cheetah cub abandoned by it's mother and a labrador puppy that are now BFFs. There were pictures in the paper today and my heart melted a little...ok a lot. It's a freaking adorable puppy and a baby cheetah! Check out the story at TBO.com


My first e-library book is in! Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, I've heard fabulous things about this book. Now I just have to figure out how to get it loaded on to my Nook and I'll be good to go.


I have totally punked out on my runs the past couple of nights. I pulled/stretch/seriously jacked up the muscles/tendons/ligaments in my knee during my non-running workout on Monday. So to avoid further injury, I've been being super zloth like. I am going to get up and run tomorrow morning though.

That's all I got for tonight. See y'all on the flip side.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment