Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things I love Thursday

The weather around here has been terrible today; like tornadoes, flooding, and apocalyptic rain terrible. But it seems to be slowly coming to a stop, it's almost Friday,  and I have lots of pretty things to share with you this week. So here we go:
Source
I love this! It's so freaking cute. I found it while poking around on Etsy. I'm not actually sure it would be useful for me; I'm not someone who will continually remember to re-fill-out the calendar every month, but I still think it's super adorable. And if you are that organized more power to you.
Source
To continue with our chalkboard theme; I found these crazy cute garden signs at Crate and Barrel. It I ever have an herb garden, I will totally have these.
Source (Anthropologie=Love)
I love this egg plate. I do not love deviled eggs. The plate reminds me of these old Christmas ornaments we made out of hollowed out egg shells like a hundred years ago. That really makes me smile.
Source
 I’m longing for long sunny summer days. And margaritas. That’s all. 
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment