Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday: Weight Watchers Weigh-In

Starting Weight: 247.4
Weight Last Week: 237.8
Weight This Week: 235.6

I lost another 2.2lbs this week even though I expected a gain. It's not like y'all don't know this already, but I have been sick since last Wednesday (I know you're probably tired of hearing my bitch about it). That on top of last week's gain and I wasn't hopeful. This week's big challenge was definitely trying to stay on track when I was too tired to think about Points; much less cook, weigh, or measure. I think it was helpful that I had done my lunch shopping before I got sick so I only had healthy options and that I just haven't been especially hungry.
I still sound pretty awful, no voice giagantic hack coughs, but I do actually feel a little better. So hopefully that means I'll find sticking to this weeks meal plan a little easier.I definitely need to get back to tracking my points and writing down what I'm eating if I want to keep losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment