Monday, December 27, 2010

Vacationing

Now I know that I recently missed a whole week of work for surgery, but I am currently on my previously scheduled regular vacation. Or rather staycation as I'm not actually going anywhere. I'm staying home, doing things with my family, getting things done that I've been putting off, and just relaxing. I'm sure by next Monday I'll be more than ready to return to work. Anyway, today was a fun day with my Mom.
Also, I got a Nook for Christmas and I'm quite enjoying it. I highly recommend it for anyone who is an avid reader. I got the non-color one, because mostly I read book, but if you're a magazine reader the new color version seems pretty nifty. I already finished Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay, the next book for my book club, and I started The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Anyone have any book recommendations?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment