Monday, December 13, 2010

Positively Positive

I'm one of those ridiculously optimistic people; the every cloud has a silver lining, so perky you want to smack them (or me) kind of people. Or at least that's what I've always told people. I truly do believe that about myself, but lately I don't think that's what is showing through lately. It's been a rough year; or the latter half of the year anyway. I find myself having to work a lot harder than usual to focus on the positive. (Even as I'm writing this I realize how whiny it sounds and that's totally not me; I pout I do not whine). I know I have a lot to be thankful for; a great family, good friends, a job I really like, and a zillion other things big and small. I just have to remember to focus on all the wonderful and positive things in my life instead of the things that haven't gone well in the last few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment