Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just What You Need

I wrote earlier this week that I am trying to be more thankful; or rather to really acknowledge all of the things in my life I have to be thankful for. I wrote that I need to be more focused on all the great things in my life. Then this morning I was watching Good Morning America (which I don't do regularly) and they were interviewing a man named John Kralik. He wrote a book called 365 Thank Yous. I haven't read it, I probably will, but at this point I can't recommend it one way or the other. But I was struck by the basic premise; basically this man wrote a thank you note every day for a year. Clearly this is not a project I can take on right now (because I'm doing this =)), however it was a good reminder and especially poignant for me given my post from earlier this week.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment