Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Red Robin and Christmas Shopping

Restaurant Update: Those of you who live in New Tampa/Wesley Chapel, Red Robin @ Wiregrass Mall is finally open!
I know this seems like a ridiculous amount of excitement for a chain restaurant opening, but Red Robin (despite all the commercials) doesn't feel like a chain to me. This is mostly because I have never been there before in my life (until tonight) and I'm pretty sure there are only like six in the whole state of Florida. Anyway, I was not expecting a trip to Red Robin and thus did not have my camera. The food was very good; much better than I expected. I'll definitely go back.

BFFMandy and I also went up to Ulta tonight. I did a little more Christmas shopping.Every gift I buy I get a little closer to being done shopping. Happy Almost Thanksgiving!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment