Friday, November 5, 2010

Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: Recap Three

Ok so, I'm down to the last three countries from my first trip to the Food and Wine Festival. Tonight I'm covering South Korea, Poland, and Puerto Rico. I'm just gonna get right to the food.

South Korea:
Lettuce Wraps with Roast Pork and Kimchi Slaw. Damn good was my first thought, HOLYCRAPTHAT'SHOT was my second. The heat wasn't right up front it sort of hid and hit you in the back of the mouth. I gave the second half of my wrap to BFFMandy cause it was too hot, but overall it was fab. I also had Honey Ginger Tea. It was cool and refreshing. It tasted a lot like the flavor of chai tea. B+

Poland:
I love Pierogies. I especially love this pierogie; which was serve with kielbasa and caramelized onion. The dumpling was hot and crispy on the outside and smooth and creamy on the inside. The onions were my favorite parts, they were perfectly caramel-y sweet with a sour finish. Yum-O! A

Puerto Rico:
I did not eat in Puerto Rico, I drank. The Bacardi Frozen Torched Cherry Colada. It was cool and creamy with coconut and cherry flavors. It was out of this world. Probably my favorite drink of the day. A+

That's all of the reviews for the first round this year, but I'm going back tomorrow.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment