Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: TV Edition

I am a very lazy blogger. I really ought to start planning ahead, but until then I'll just keep winging it. I didn't have anything planned for this week's "Things I Love Thursday", but since today is the day of a zillion Fall TV premieres I figured a TV edition. So without further ado

My Top 10 Favorite TV Shows:
10. The Big Bang Theory. Hilarious. I love Sheldon.
9.The Vampire Diaries. Do not mock. It's totally better than Twilight. It's twisty and complex and angsty and I love it. Oh and Ian Somerhalder is all sorts of smoldery hot.
8. Castle. The mystery of the week is always more intersting than usual Law and Order type stuff and the chemistry between Castle and Beckett is just electric. Also Castle gets my vote for the world's best TV dad.
7. Criminal Minds. It feeds my procedural drama addiction.
6. NCIS. I love law/cop/procedural dramas.
5. How I Met Your Mother. NPH and it's crazy funny. Enough said.
4. Bones. The dynamic between Brennan and Booth is fantastic and the mystery of the week plotlines are more darn interesting.
3. Glee. I love this show. It's funny, dramatic, a little preachy, and the music is fantastic.
2. Grey's Anatomy. Oh soapy medical drama. I super stoked for the new season and the fall out from the season finale shoot-out. Side Note: Anyone else think Meredith looked a little like a cross between Mother Nature and Elvira at Christina's wedding tonight?
1. Lost. I love Lost; like ridiculously a lot, like the season finally is still on my DVR and I don't plan on deleting it. EVER. So I'm very sad that it won't be back this season. I'm hoping that The Event will fill my sci-fi/mystery show need, but It will not replace my love for Lost

There are also a few new shows I might try and watch:
Lonestar
Mike & Molly
My Generation
Raising Hope
The Event

That's all for this week's "Things I Love Thursday." Goodnight.
Smiles. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment