Saturday, September 18, 2010

Successful Saturday

Today was a good day.
Like most fabulous Saturdays, today started with me successfully sleeping past 7:30am. I have this issue with sleeping in on the weekends; during the week I feel like I could easily sleep until 9 or 9:30 every morning, but when Saturday morning rolls around I'm always up at the crack of dawn. Most people would use this time to be productive, I usually just  watch re-runs of Law & Order. Anyway today I was able to sleep in; which I am very grateful for. I did eventually pull myself out of bed to run errands (Barnes & Noble is my favorite place...I know I said it was Target, but today it's Barnes & Noble)
My work friend AB's baby shower was this afternoon. It was a lot of fun. I am not generally a fan of the "shower" as it's usually large groups of strangers starring at each other and the guest of honor, but AB's was quite fun. It was at Macaroni Grill so the food was good and it was a shower thrown by people at work so mostly everyone knew each other.
I had planned on making cupcakes tonight (Caramel Apple and possibly Oreo) but there were loads of dishes and by the time they were finished my ankle was hurting. Maybe tomorrow.
Smiles. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment