Sunday, September 12, 2010

Presents from my Mommy

 I went home this weekend for my Dad's birthday. While I was there my Mom surprised me with a bag full of gifts. She got me replacement straws for my tervis tumbler (Thanks LittleBrother) and two cookbooks. One is all cupcakes; people who know me know I am cupcake obsessed. The other is all sorts of other desserts that start with mixes. I've read the Cupcake one cover to cover twice already, I'll get into the other one later this week. My final gift was the "Perfect Brownie Pan:" (See ad below)

That's right, I am the proud owner of one of these suckers. Actually, I'm pretty sure it's knock-off but I'm still super excited and I will probably make brownies tomorrow just to test it out. =).
I also did a fun paper mache crafting project today. It was a lot of fun and I'll definitely have pictures later.
Smiles. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment