Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things I love Thursday

Running was an epic fail tonight. It was my first try running outside and it didn't go well; I was having some pain in my arch/ankle before I even left the house and by the time I finished my "warm-up" walk I was starting to hurt in my knee, hip, and hamstring as well. I definitely need stick with the gym for a while longer before I attempt outside. The treadmill (as much as I hate it) keeps me honest and keeps me from giving up when the running gets difficult or I get winded. On a positive note, I was able to walk all 3.1 miles and I didn't keel over or die. so Yay me!
Here are some of the things I'm loving this week:
Source
For a person who doesn't like eggs very much, I'm really like egg-cessories lately. I'm sorry, I couldn't leave the lame pun alone. Anyway, how seriously cute is this egg holder? My refrigerator is definitely not organized enough to have something like this without all the eggs getting broken, but I can always dream that I'll have a fridge like Giada or Bobby Flay.

Source
I sort of have this fascination with office supplies. I was that weird kid who loved shopping for back-to-school supplies. I think this stapler is AWESOME. It's fun and kitschy and quirky, I adore it.
Source
It's Disney, but not. Mostly I just think it would be a cute decoration for Halloween.
Source
How much fun is this calendar? It's Legos people! Legos! Probably not real actual Lego-Brand Legos, but still super cute and fun.
Hope y'all are having a good week. Happy Friday Eve!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment